Bug "waiting for other players..."

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • **GAME PLATFORM: / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Four times in a row, in ranked multiplayer, game freezes with “waiting for other players”. Restarted the game, but still freeze with that message.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the game
  2. Pick Ranked Multiplayer
  3. Find a match, then the game is bugged.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Play the match?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

Today, the same happened again.

Sadly I will have to leave the game for a few weeks.

Hope you guys fix this soon.

Thank you

3 Likes

I have also had this happen three times this week at different points.

We had this issue too. After one guy left we could play normally. But i dont know what causes it tbh.

This issue is quite common nowadays, it happens quite often, hopefully it will be fixed.

1 Like

Thank for your reports. I have passed the information to the relevant team and it is being tracked

1 Like

I opened a support ticket months ago on this. What kinds of logs do the devs need for this? This has been happening consistently for months across different PCs and even different ISPs. It’s definitely this game. How can we help you, the devs, figure this out?