Bug!

1:using the Chinese language will lag(FPS 60 directly to 1)
2:Chinese in age 4 have: 2Flying Crow,and they have 2Flying Crow(no limit),please tell me the 2Flying Crow,what should I do?
3:Western Falconet use 500 res,Chinese Flamethrower use 340 res.They only send 2 Flamethrower???Why?
4:Chinese Keshik and stepper Rider could get powerful it?

1 Like

Give it a better title

1 Like

The fact is, if you use Chinese Language in game, the FPS would decrease A LOT
I donā€™t know why it happens but actually it makes the Chinese players canā€™t play this game at all

By the way. After switching game language to English, every FPS problem could be solved.

Hi Redcoat16133 Iā€™d like you to check this forum post, it describes the way you should format a bug report, as currently, I canā€™t help you.

Forum Post:

I am sure more people would be willing to help if you follow the guidelines!

Yours Truly,
MainAkkount

1 Like

Hello Insiders!

Im from hungary and thatā€™s not Kovatā€™s its ā€˜KovĆ”csā€™ however we pronounce as you wrote but this is funny.
:smiley:
Have a good day, and Iā€™m waiting the patch.

1 Like

You should make a separated bug post for this, following the correct template. :slight_smile:

Szia GSG992, thanks for reporting a potential spelling mistake.

There is a spelling mistake, but thatā€™s not it. His name was Kovats, not Kovat or KovĆ”cs, so it should be ā€œKovatsā€™s Legionā€ rather than ā€œKovatā€™s Legionā€.

okay I accept that, but still thatā€™s not a having mode in his name thatā€™s KovĆ”ts and pronounce also like KovĆ”cs and I havenā€™t heard about Kovat thatā€™s not a hungarian name :wink: