Buggy farmer at the upper right corner of the TC

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 37906
  • Platform: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: AoEII DE

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: *One farmer get stuck for a few seconds after dropping food from the upper right corner of the TC. This happens in every single game a few times.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: *Just build the farm and let them work. You will see that farmer getting stuck sometimes after dropping food for about 5 seconds of the game.

:arrow_forward: PICTURE AND VIDEO

:question: *I’m uploading a picture and the link for the video

VIdeo here

I am having the same issues. It is very annoying, because you have to send back the villager “to work” manually every time.

1 Like

This issue is still there so far

I believe this is due to the difference between the farm growing rate and the villager gathering rate. Spirit of the Law has a couple of videos where he explains that wheelbarrow and other villager-speed upgrades do not result in increased food production, because the farms only ‘ripen’ food at a fixed rate. The villagers that farm nearest the TC (upper right and right corner) have the shortest walking distance and therefore are idle more often while they wait for food to grow.

Yeah, I’m aware about the rates, and different farms have different rates, but it is not the issue because the farmer in the position I said is the only one stopping. It is just a bug.

What happens when the upper right farm is put with a little more distant to the tc (but same direction from the tc)

I haven’t tried it. I don’t thing the bug would happen.