Bugs flames in buildings and others

Game Version:

• Build: 36906
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: edsato82

Issue:

*There are times that the buildings, having very little health points, do not have flames or only showing one single flame. I realized that sometimes in trebuchet, some flames are out of place.

*When wanting to move units around the map, sometimes the red position cursor does not appear.

*Circles appear on the grass without using spy :laughing:

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Attack any building, and look at the flames that appear, sometimes they don’t appear, or you only have a single flame.
  2. look at the trebuchets, the flames are floating on the siege weapon when it is very bad way, sometimes.
  3. Any map, move one or more units and sometimes the red cursor is not shown.
  4. The circles that appear, I don’t know how they appear.

ATTACHMENTS:

Trebuchet flame floating

a flame that appeared out of nowhere :laughing:

Circles in the grass :laughing:

No flames in building

One single flame.

My pretty Italian village:

3 Likes

I can’t see fire since I updated to the new version like the fire ships or fire towers don’t have fire when they attack but they do damage and there are no fires while attacking building they just go darker as their health depletes please find a solution to this as its making the game less enjoyable

2 Likes

I have indeed the same problem, thx for posting this, now i have not to make a bug report myself

1 Like

Try restarting ur whole computer it worked for me now I can see everything properly

1 Like

Okay so restarting the computer doesn’t fully fix the problem there are still building which do not have fire while they r destroyed mostly castles but most of the buildings have fire now