Bugs from the Brazil revolution. 🇧🇷

Problems with the new cards of the Brazil revolution in the PUP.

Brazil cannot investigate any of the capitol technologies. (Affects all civilizations)

Problem with the capitol.

The bahía card does not increase the limit of basilicas. (Affects only Italy)

Problem with the basilicas.

This happens 100% of the time.

Note1: The Fauna and Flora card costs 10 population but does not come with any units to justify it.

Note 2: The feather on the hat of the Brazilian Soldado has the colors of Mexico.

I hope my reports are helpful to the developers and I want to thank them for their great work polishing the game. :smile:

5 Likes

I could have been wrong, but I think I found the problem.

Card, Rio de Janeiro.

I hope this helps the developers fix it soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This will be fixed with the next PUP Update!

6 Likes

Great thanks, but one question, will these errors also be fixed?

This bug got fixed internally as well. Unfortunately, both bug fixes could not be featured in the latest patch due to a internal misunderstanding.

Would you be kind enough to explain what happened with the final patch, what was that misunderstanding? And if possible, could you tell us when the update errors will be resolved?

I’m sorry, but it’s not possible for me to go into more detail here. We’re trying to find the next best possible opportunity to ship the fixes we actually made during the PUP. :slight_smile:

However, I’d like to thank you personally for making such elaborate reports and highlighting potential fixes as well! That really sped up those particular fixes. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ok, I understand, thanks for letting me know, I hope you have luck and manage to resolve the matter quickly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, I’m glad I was able to help. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Tilanus,
I’m not sure if you could answer that at present, but could you give us some small hint on what prevents the already-made fixes from being shipped (it’s been a month now), and what is the “next opportunity”?

Thank you very much.