- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
When certain projectiles either hit their targets or miss them, visual effects/details are wrongly displayed.
- When siege units (also some cheat ones) directly hit a target, a crater on the floor (or a splash in the water, as appropriate) is shown, instead of an “explosion” effect similar to that seen in the Gamescon trailer or current Classic mode.
- When units don’t hit their (land) targets, and subsequently hit the ground, only a crater is shown, with no other VFX such as debris to go with them (this does not happen in water, where a splash is correctly rendered).
Stone Thrower, Catapult, Heavy Catapult, Ballista, Helepolis, Trireme, Catapult Trireme, Juggernaught, Mirror Tower, Laser Trooper, Winsett’s Z, Winsett’s other Z and BabyPrez.
- Siege units and a Laser Trooper attacking units and a Wonder in the Definitive Edition. No impact effects are generated:
- Ranged units attacking in Classic mode. Notice how explosion effects do appear on impact: