Bulgarians Theme Music [Rock/Metal Cover]

Hello there! I’d like to share with you this “rock/metal” cover of the Bulgarians theme (with tabs included in case you want to learn to play it). This one was very difficult to make for me, the intro is insane.

https://youtu.be/4kp3bChfiNw

Hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider liking and commenting on the video as it helps a lot to spread the word about it.
Now go and smash your enemies while headbanging!

3 Likes

I personally see Bulgarian theme as one of the best in game. And you made it even better :smiley: Good work !

1 Like

I agree and that’s why I took so long to post between this and the previous one as I wanted to try to make something on par with it, but it was so hard 11. Thanks a lot Fenomeno :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree and that’s why I took so long to post between this and the previous one as I wanted to try to make something on par with it, but it was so hard 11. Thanks a lot Fenomeno :heart_eyes:
PD: Oops, sorry for the double post

1 Like

In this cover, it is very clear when Bulgarians reach feudal age: rock intensifies. It shows the man at arms instant upgrade.

1 Like

Not only that, the militia rush arrived at the enemy base with perfect timing and is wreaking havoc at the berry bushes.

Thanks a lot for listening <3