Burgundian and Sicilian can do UTs in Post Imp Settings / Death Match

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 44725
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux (Windows 10)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

Happens Always

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open a game in Post Imp as Burgundians or Sicilians (death match or not, doesn’t matter just make it post imp)
  2. Build a Castle
  3. You can do the new Civs Unique Techs

Maybe this is intentional but if so, then why can’t vietnamese do Paper Money as thats essentially the same as Scrutage?

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I assume as its post imp, all techs should be researched, if it is intended, it is not clarified and makes zero sense as such techs like Paper Money should be included if it is intended, I am certain it is not!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

SP Replay v101.101.44725.0 @2021.01.28 184348.aoe2record (553.5 KB)

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• I don’t really need to provide a game file for this, anyone can create this but alas here you go
1 Like

I just found out its intended and paper money is included. There is no workaround for Burgundians tech as 0 food and 3 flemish militia is unfair start for them!

Sorry for the misinformation it can be deleted

Couldn’t they make special UT’s for Death Match games that replace the normal ones? This already happens with Spies and Treason. In RM Spies is available, Regicide Treason is available, Deathmatch neither are available. Special UT’s for DM would just allow for Flemish Militia to be trained at Town Centers and Farmers generate gold.