These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.17051.0 (#82587) 11090916
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the civilization description of Byzantines it says Buildings have a bonus HP through ages which also applies to walls(which I know is the case since the release of the original game), while the upgrades (namely Masonry and Architecture which are not available to Byzantines) do not give that bonus to walls. If Masonry and Architecture should apply to walls as well, then it is a bug there but if not then Byzantines should specify that they also include walls not just buildings (walls are not classified as buildings since they don’t meet the criteria for advancing ages either that is why I think it is the latter)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a scenario in imperial age with placed walls of Byzantines and any other civilization that has access to the relevant technology, I used Chinese(considered the 30% bonus)
- Both side should have the fortified wall upgrade Chinese having 3900 HP(Inc +30%) Byzantine 4200 HP
- Try researching Masonry with Chinese and still have 3900 HP walls
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Either Masonry increasing the walls HP by 10% on the Chinese side or Byzantine not having the buff on walls or Byzantine specifying their buildings buff also includes walls (the most likely).