Camera Panning - why is is inverted?

When I pan the camera all axis are inverted. I move left → camera goes right and so on for all 4 directions.

How do I change this? I’ve been searching for a topic but haven’t found one and the options are limited.

5 Likes

Someone said elsewhere that this might work:

I have just started the tutorial and was also upset by the inverted mouse panning, I will try this and report back later.

Edit: It works. The configuration_system.lua is found in the Documents\my games\Age of Empires IV folder.

3 Likes

Blockquote When I pan the camera all axis are inverted. I move left → camera goes right and so on for all 4 directions.
How do I change this? I’ve been searching for a topic but haven’t found one and the options are limited.

It felt inverted for me as well :confused:wish there was a setting ingame. i ended up just getting used to the edge of screen panning, tho it took a while to get used to how sensitive it was when trying to box select …
Which reminds me, and I should probably make a seperate post for it but… I wish I could further the max zoom, it never feels like enough.
EDIT: i made a seperate post for that Would like a setting for max zoom

Thanks man. Thing is I also play Starcraft 2 and there its normal, not reversed panning and it’s a pain readjusting.

2 Likes

Now I just waiting for the caster to use this thing!