These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD 100:13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Campaign: A Pirate’s Help, if you finish the game with only a few seconds on the clock. You get a “You’re victorious message”, the game fades out, and then during the fade out the timer hits and a “your colony has been destroyed” message pops out. The game is then counted as a loss.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play the campaign: A Pirate’s Help, without unlocking the following levels.
- Get 8000 experience. Let Morgan walk to Lizzie only when there are a few seconds on the clock.
- Enjoy the winning and losing message at the same time.
- Check the campaign menu. The next level is not unlocked, meaning the game was counted as a loss.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game should either end up as a win or a loss. The winning and losing dialogue should never pop up at the same time.
Since the game finished with a few seconds on the clock and the winning dialogue and fade-out are played, for the campaign the game should be counted as a win.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Issue.age3Ysav (2.9 MB)