Campaign progress lost / Enable crossplay not working

Introduction

Hello everyone, I’m having troubles with the game and I simply don’t know what to do. I’m not pleased with this since it shouldn’t have happened at all, it is also not my fault which makes it more dissapointing. The problem is stated below.

Game Version:

• Build (Version : 101.101.34793.0.0)
  • Platform (Microsoft Store)

Issue:

I have multiple issues.

1. My campaign progress is all gone. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to complete some of the on “Hard” mode and now is all gone. I still have all the saved files / recorded files from all the campaign missions and i can still load them to play but even if I do that the campaign still shows like it has never been touched.

2. “Enable crossplay” feature is not working. I can only see games created by other people who also have the game on microsoft store, even though I have the option checked in the settings.

I tryed re-logging on my xbox account to see if it solves the issues but it didn’t. I’m very angry that I lost my campaign progress, using a cheat code is not a solutions since you don’t get the medal for completion.

Reproduction Steps:

I just stated the problem above, there are no reproduction steps since it all happened all of a sudden. Haven’t played the game for a 2,3 days and when I opened it today it was like this.

1 Like