'Can I be Frank with You?' Achievement not unlocking

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.42346.0 (#107882)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Can I be Frank with You? achievement is not getting triggered/unlocked on PC Game Pass.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Following the conditions for the achievement: “Win the “Tours (732)” Co-Op Historical Battle with an AI or Human Teammate”.
2. Preparing the server to play the co-op through main menu, through campaign button, through creating server (both private and public). Selecting to play with AI or humans. Trying to play with all sorts of different difficulties (Standard/Moderate/Hard). Basically trying to play the co-op campaign in every possible way.
3. Launching the game and winning every time. Not getting the achievement.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Achievement unlocked: Can I be Frank with You?.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.42346.0 @2024.03.18 225238 (1).aoe2record (8.4 MB)
MP Replay v101.102.42346.0 @2024.03.19 010012 (1).aoe2record (7.5 MB)

I read that some people got it to unlock on Console, I played it in the cloud, which should be the same as console. Won twice, first time with handicap and second time toggling the recommended settings option which locks speed at normal (making it more painful after completing this mission like a 100 times). No achievement, I attached a screenshot of the second one, this needs to be fixed asap.

Could we at least get an official acknowledgement that they will investigate this?

Hey @DemonicLink2926, sorry for not responding earlier - somehow this flew under the radar. I made sure the team is aware of the issue and is tracking it. Thanks for your help and please keep reporting any bug you find! :slight_smile:

I believe Win as Armenians and Georgians are also bugged, have not been unlocked by anyone for a while.