Can I receive some criticism about these Balance Changes

By giving everyone an economy bonus who doesn’t have one would make every civ roughly the same. While if some civs have military bonuses and some economy or even some hybrid that could make games much more diverse and interesting.

1 Like

Raw data is much better idea of how something is performing then personal feelings, and always will.

1 Like

Looking at all skill level stats it is much more accurate, you can use those stats. The only problem with that is that at low skills levels civ winrates are kinda random, because it much more depends on how people play the game, than what civs they picked.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. If I use all skills. Balanced.
If I use 1650+ balanced.
If I look over the course of the past 2 months total. Balanced.

1 Like

It really does matter and it is actually the only thing that matters when you look at statistics is how you interpret it.

1 Like

that’s making the ballista elephants useless. You can’t balance around 100f 80g castle units getting massed on lower level. Withhout BBC, they are now hard countered by siege

2 Likes

At their highest winrate in the past two months between 1650+ and all, its 51.62%. Nothing there screams “problem”.

6 weeks of data. Nothing saying lithuanians are overpowered. Nothing saying nerf needed.

So go ahead. Nerf the leitis if you want. Just make sure you compensate lithuanians.

1 Like

You are currently using the interpretation: higher winrate means stronger civ but that’s definitely not the case, even though stronger civs usually win more games. There are many more things to factor in.

1 Like

So what makes lithuanians op then?
Their Excellent track record on ladder? Oh wait.
How about their team game record overperformance? Oh wait.
How about their tournament use? Oh wait. Almost non existent

So what grounds are you justifying the nerf on?

1 Like

Ofc course non existent since there has been literally 0 tournaments with the current lithuanians. By the way on the tournaments played on patch with prebuff lithuanians they performed fine. Give me evidence that the leithis is not op in the current state.

You are the one claiming the leitis is op. You have to back up your claim.

1 Like

Food for thought.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1PABxlfDRPDxos_XqNRVraRRE2_kSNtmlqZIs3j7OhuY/htmlview#gid=1824562240
Played pre buff. In team games. Where lithuanians should absolutely excell.

42%. Picked only 26 times. Only 10 civs picked less then them.
But you say they performed fine. Hmmm…

1 Like
  1. Everyone using leithis with liths.
  2. Even though this is not enough proof, many pros also call leithis overbuffed.
  3. -33% gold for a unit which has higher attack that its cavalry alternatives is just dumb. This means 2 knights cost the same gold as 3 leithis
  4. Cost effective versus hussars in trash fights in post imperial with 17gold=100 food market change is just unreal

Where is the data to back this up?

Sources? And I hope you don’t reference heras flawed video.

Requires a castle to mass up and archers wreck them.

In hypothetical fights with equal resources which should never happen. Also, why would I fight leitis with hussars?

But tell yoy what. Go ahead and nerf the leitis. Just make sure you give lithuanians compensation

1 Like

You never make any hussars in trash fights? Leithis is basicly a better hussar considering you trade.

Enemy never makes melee units?

And where are your data come from? Mine from playing alot and watching streams. Of course this is not proof, but definitely tells something.

Simple. Give them Partian Tactics.

The pojnt is that you are assuming equal resources. Leitis require castles to build. If youre taking equal resource fights, what’s tge opponent doing?

If your using leitis they should be making pikes or camels coupled with archers to counter.

And I see more liths go knights. Leitis are too expensive for castle age use.

1 Like

That is right, in castle age there are many reason why you would go knights over leithis. In imperial they are still too strong though. Also they are cost effective versus camels as well (in post imperial). To make them balanced in imperial age, a +10 gold increase is definitely needed. You could maybe decrease the food cost by 5, but idk if it would be a good change.

And the compensation for nerfing a civ that is not overpowered?

1 Like

I’d rather only nerf first and if they need buff then sure.