Can not sync up Xbox account with Age 4 on Steam

@Elekant2080 if you have not contacted support with your warnings.log file, please do so. Thanks!

I also have this problem for a couple of months now. I already contacted support but their solutions didn’t help. Would be nice if the devs could fix this problem.

Same here. Did not contact support, as it seems, they won’t do anything, anyways. Just for the record: everything’s perfectly in order, I ain’t doin’ this since yesterday. Worked fine before the big update. Since the new achievements came along, I’m now in the same boat, as you guys.

Found a solution that worked for me. Please uninstall Age IV and delete the Age IV folder in "…\Documents\my games". Then install it again and you should be able to link your Xbox account.

1 Like

Worked, thanks a bunch! Unfortunately two of my Art of War medals are now gone (weirdly I also didn’t receive the Steam achievement for them, but on Xbox I did)

EDIT: Did the Malian art of war challenge again; nothing. At least Steam-wise, the achievement unlocked on Xbox as soon, as I could finally link (showing not being done at all in the game though)

EDIT 2: Mysteriously unlocked today after completing the Malian mastery

1. 按 Win + R / 按 Win + R。

2.输入命令/输入命令:control.exe / name Microsoft.CredentialManager

1. 转到选项卡/转到选项卡“Windows 凭据”/“Windows 凭据”。

2. 删除所有具有类似名称的标记/删除所有具有类似名称的标记:

Xbl_Ticket …

Xbl | …

Xbl | 设备…

XboxLive …

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks!
Removing the credentials indeed worked.
Afterwards, I could re-link the accounts and all achievements were synced. :slight_smile:

No thanks!This has been bothering me for a long time and has not been resolved until recently

1 Like

我按照你的列出来的步骤完成,感谢终于可以解决这个问题了

1 Like

Thanks man it helped me too ,after a long time and fix attempts

Hi, I am having this issue now.

I am now having the same problem :confused: and I have never had the problem with this before. It’s saying the exact same thing. Xbox account was linked. Now it’s saying it’s unavailable while offline. Need a fix