These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
On Dracula #2, the player can pass through the supposedly impassable pile of rocks to the south of Bran castle. Hence the player can break the scenario by making a monk in the nearby monastery (which the player now has access to) and converting cyan villagers and then building a base. The AI is frozen and does not make new units or collect resources, because the trigger for that only activates when the player reaches the Bran castle.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- At first play the scenario as normal.
- After distracting the enemy troops and getting through the mountain pass, do not go to the Bran castle but instead go south to the rocks which are set on the pass to prevent the player from getting through, at least before the trigger to start the Risk-game activates.
- On the right side of the rocks there is a hole which your units can pass through one by one (although it needs a bit of “wiggling” around with clicking).
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The rocks should prevent the player from going to areas not meant to be visited yet.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.