Can play alone?

hi community

i have a question, Can play alone ??

Hi @Wuilder, In the beta single player mode is disabled to focus testing on multiplayer mode. Single player modes will be available in the game at release. If you would like to play against the AI in the beta you will need to team up with at least one other beta participant in multiplayer mode.

@Hermcules said:
Hi @Wuilder, In the beta single player mode is disabled to focus testing on multiplayer mode. Single player modes will be available in the game at release. If you would like to play against the AI in the beta you will need to team up with at least one other beta participant in multiplayer mode.

okas thanks :smiley:

Nope

You’ll be able to play single player in a week from now when it’s fully released anyway :slight_smile:

Surely you can in full version

Yes, now that the game is out, you can. The complete campaign is in the game. Also Custom Games to AI, but AI is kinda dumb, so don’t expect much resistant. But it is a nice way to learn the hotkeys.

So, one can play alone, but one cannot start the game while not being conntected to the internet (MS-Store seems to prevent this?)
Will that be possible in the future?
I’m playing AoE mostly when im not at home (e.g. sitting in some hotel or stuff, where theres no internet available)
So it would be really nice if i could start it without any connection.

@Yanga said:
I’m playing AoE mostly when im not at home (e.g. sitting in some hotel or stuff, where theres no internet available)

For the time being, you could just play it via Wifi. If the hotel or place doesn’t give you free Wifi, you should change places.

Surely you can in full version, wait

@CrazyBliep said:
@Yanga said:

For the time being, you could just play it via Wifi. If the hotel or place doesn’t give you free Wifi, you should change places.

with “no internet available” i meant lan, wifi or any other stuff that one can use to play online.

@MewingThrone612 said:
Surely you can in full version, wait

I’m already using full version?
The one available since 20th feb?
But if it is available later on, thats good.

@CrazyBliep said:
Yes, now that the game is out, you can. The complete campaign is in the game. Also Custom Games to AI, but AI is kinda dumb, so don’t expect much resistant. But it is a nice way to learn the hotkeys.

Hey, talking about AI. It happens to me that from time to time, there is a AI bot that spams a bunch of priests… LOTS of them!!! It really makes me mad. I am even considering using that tactic myself! lol!

Hi, proglem with game (full game)
Game crash when i start single player and then auto open Microsoft sore. I read your FIX in FAQ on your page, but game still crash… Reinstall game, reset app data, install free game in store… not… game crashed again…

Use chariot archers as priest snipers. Chariots are a counter to priests, and is usually worth even sacrificing a bunch to take out priests - they cost 125 gold, after all.