Can we just all take a moment to congratulate the Devs?

This is the first time I see a game updated with patch notes that don’t actually exist in the update. Here’s two basic examples:

Patch says we’re finally able to see map after a game. There is still no such ability in the game.

Patch says unit name was changed (goodness knows why). It’s still the same.

Can you imagine they didnt even bother to check if these worked? If these changes in the code applied correctly? If they showed up in the game? It was a matter of launching up the game and checking for these once. This is lack of respect towards this franchise and its fans and just goes to show you the level of amateurism in this company. So how can I have respect for them? You can say we cause them to be heartbroken with our criticism, but it’s about their inability to do their jobs.
If I do bad at my job, I get fired after some warnings. So I couldnt care less if they are heartbroken, the reality is that they are not good at their job, and I’d rather this project be given to some other company to be continued. I’d understand if this was the work of a day or two, but this update was in the “works” for months. Imagine how much more difficult it’s gonna be for them to add a feature which requires a bit more coding like patrol, if they cant even code this. I dont think they can add patrol until that spring patch like they say, they just cant code. It just blows my mind how unskilled and/or careless they are.

7 Likes