@UnknownMortal said:

@Fetandrey said:

@UnknownMortal said:

@Fetandrey said:

@UnknownMortal said:
Wow! only top line Pcs will be able to run the game! lul

How is any of these specs top?

Do you know irony?

Yes, and people usually add a smile or /s to show it. At least when it’s not completely obvious.

u say right… " usually"

I say right and you disagree. Logic :smiley:

@Fetandrey said:

@UnknownMortal said:

@Fetandrey said:

@UnknownMortal said:

@Fetandrey said:

@UnknownMortal said:
Wow! only top line Pcs will be able to run the game! lul

How is any of these specs top?

Do you know irony?

Yes, and people usually add a smile or /s to show it. At least when it’s not completely obvious.

u say right… " usually"

I say right and you disagree. Logic :smiley:

First, there is no rule to demonstrate irony within human social communications, according to which I owe no satisfaction to you.

What is your problem? Want to prove yourself better than anyone here? I made an obviously ironic comment, just look at the context of the conversation and analyze that obviously do not need a super computer to run the game.

I’ll try to talk to some WMD to report their useless behavior to the community and me.

@RWNorthPole said:

@Razzee said:
Windows 10, really? They want to sell a game or force a OS, even if a pirated copy?

You had a year to get it for free. Anyone without Windows 10 can’t rationally whinge.

Disagree. I tried the free install on my laptop and it didn’t work (tried twice in person; contacted support, etc–to no avail). I had a legitimate copy of Windows 7 installed, so I have no idea what was stopping it from functioning. So I have every right to whinge.

@sonictimm said:
Good thing I upgraded my Gateway 2000 machine!

I’m pretty sure if you keep ‘upgrading’ that monster it will turn into Skynet

@pate623 said:
Are you sure about direct X 11?

Buy Now - Age of Empires
This doesn’t say anything about direct X version.

Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or Greater (16 or more Execution Units), AMD or nVidia GPU scoring 500 or more on Passmark G3D Mark

You can score 500 or more in Passmark G3D Mark without having direct_X 11 compatible graphic card.
PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmarks - Low-to-Mid Range Video Cards
GeForce 9800M GTX scores 530, but supports only direct X 10.

If you click on the “Get it On Windows 10” icon you will then see more detailed system requirements

DirectX Version 11

Fundamentally the game requires DX11 which makes the minimum requirements

AMD HD5000
Nvidia GTX400
Intel HD4000

As I indicated the game requires DX11. AOE:DE will NOT run on a Geforce 9800M as it only supports DX10