Cant find any matches in browers or ranked match multiplayer

Hi Aoe 3 DE players. I am having difficulty finding games on multiplayer. I am playing using a porting kit on MAC and the game was running fine (I was able to play all types of multiplayer) until the recent update about 2 weeks ago. Every time theres an update I need to delete the game and reinstall it on the porting kit. Painful yes but it has worked in the past.
This time it has been different since Ive updated the game (Im on the current verison) I cant seem to find any matches on multiplayer at all. When Ive tried to host a match and invite a friend it says host rejected and the same happens when he hosts and invites me.
Does anyone know what would be causing this and why I cant seem to play multiplayer? I miss doing a little gaming :frowning:

I have one factor that I thought might be the cause. I am currently travelling South East Asia and have a feeling its an internet issue could this be the case? However before the update everything was playing fine.

1 Like
  1. It could be the Firewall/ provider that gives issues
  2. Your porting kit can also simply cause the game not to properly read all files, and gives you a version mismatch
1 Like

Type the numbers in the buttom left corner of the game

1 Like

how would I fix it if it was a firewall problem ?

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by that ?