Can't modify the armour and the attack of the Heavy Pikemen

So I have a question about the increasing of armour, through the modify attribute trigger. No matter what armour type I choose (1 for all infantry, 4 for base melee or 27 for spearmen) I can’t increase the armour of the heavy pikemen (a non generic unit). Even though this has worked in the past. Any idea what am I missing? Is it because of the recent patch?
Same thing happens with the attack. It used to work, but now it doesn’t.

Modify attribute is totally broken, it doesn’t work for anything right now. @IkoKnight8151, please ensure this gets fixed as an ASAP hotfix, it’s game destroying for all the campaign players and anyone using the editor with trigger work.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Anyway, I guess I 'll have to wait then. Thanx for letting me know.

Hey @Jimakus21

Yes, as mentioned before we are aware of the issue and working on a fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx. Good to know. Take your time off course. My campaign is far from complete.
Just one request: I 've noticed that after I test the scenario, the number of the armour type (in the lower field) disappears and the field shows 0 again. Can you change that, so that it shows the armour type?

Yes, but in the meantime, everyone else who uses modify attribute is suffering, so it would really be a lot better if it could be fixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Do you also make scenarios?

Yeah, but I’m not just thinking about me here. It basically broke every campaign in the game, both custom and official, which is really bad.

I didn’t know that this affected the preexisting campaigns, even the official ones.

Modify attribute is broken, which, to my knowledge, breaks everything. It’s possible I’m wrong, but I expect it to work like that.

Does anyone know if they are about to fix this issue?