Can't overwrite saved game from other campaign

-no, i didn’t logged in ever
-Yes i use cloud saves (which are uploaded after i quit the game)
-yes
-no, as the game itself created it, and if it would be write protected, then it couldn’t even change the timestamp of savegames
-left, and re launched. Didn’t tried the other

Game Version:101.101.37906.0

• Build: 5105673
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: mmihaa

Issue:

I’m playing the Atilla campaign and when i overwrite a save it seems to not work. If i save a game and later load it it will load me to one of the previous saves.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Play the campaign and save once in the first scenario(mission) and then overwrite in the second scenario.
  2. Load the save, it should load the first save from the first scenario.

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

2 Likes

Thank you for the report @SometimeBrush72!

I’m afraid we’ve not been able to reproduce this issue internally, so any additional information you can provide will be helpful: whether it is a video of the problem, whether you launched the game between saving, or anything else that might indicate a source to the problem. For now, I’ve added the details you’ve provided to our tracking ticket and bumped it with the team.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention! :+1:

I did restart the game for 1 occurrence, but for the rest i’ve been in-game. Does it have anything to do with the fact that if you restart the scenario(some time in) it actually doesn’t restart but loads the autosave?