Can't play like this anymore - I watch the game, but no command is issued

Hello!
I play from Brazil, usually team games.
Most of the times the game start OK and as the game progresses it starts to get slow and then I just start “watching” the game as it flows, but no commands I give are actually issued, so I just see everything LIVE but I cand do anything.
If I click a unit to move, it doesnt, even tough if it is attacked, I can see the fight going on normally.
Nothing I click or any hotkey works. I try to ALT+TAB and return, but nothing happens. I try to pause, but also, this command is ignored.
This usually lasts for about 20-30 secs. I have no connection issue, as I keep listening and speaking over discord with my friends.
This is absolutely frustrating! I keep losing matches and sometimes the game even crashes…
Some friends are algo reporting this sort of problem, but more related to disconnect/connect in the middle of the game.
I can assure that there no connection issues and this problem has become more and more often.
Please analyse and fix this… I am starting to abandon to game because I can’t play online anymore…