Can't right click in game unless mouse is stationary

I have Windows 10 Pro, a Razer Deathadder Elite.

When I try to right click to tell my units to move or attack, it doesn’t work unless my mouse is completely still. If my mouse is moving while I try to right click, it doesn’t work.

Anyone?

Are you talking the original game?

Yes, but this is true with other games as well, like WoW.

Seems like an issue with your mouse then if it’s happening across games. Have you tried updating/re-installing the driver? Or just switch to another USB port?

Yes. I have tried 3 different kinds of mouse, including a brand new gaming mouse. I have tried in three separate USB ports as well.

Could it be something with Windows 10?

Possibly. If it’s happening across games, with different mouses, on all USB ports, then logic dictates the issue lies with middleware software like Windows etc. Maybe a clean install is in order?

Maybe. I’ve found on Google people with the same problem, but I have found no solutions

Maybe it’s time to get a new gaming computer and stop using business computer :wink:
I’ll talk to the wife

Ah, that talk :wink: Good luck

@Shadows said:
I have Windows 10 Pro, a Razer Deathadder Elite.

When I try to right click to tell my units to move or attack, it doesn’t work unless my mouse is completely still. If my mouse is moving while I try to right click, it doesn’t work.

Anyone?

That was actually a “bug” in the game, it has been fixed by UPatch: Features - UPatch HD
“New Mouse control (now enabled by default) - previously the game did not detect right-clicks properly when moving the mouse rapidly, which prevented commands to be quickly issued one after another.”

I guess it’s going to be fixed in AOE:DE too. :slight_smile: