- Not in front of my computer now, sorry, but last one dowloaded the 19-12-01
It’s a weird bug downfalling from a series of previous bug, here is the entire “story”:
• I was using the Scenario Editor
• It just crashed (no warning, no error, just full and sudden shut down)
• When I reloaded the game, it was windowed. I resized it full screen:
The UI lost the scale (it was smaller and buggy)
I lost a lot of graphical parameters
The game changed language (???)
Just by resizing the window…
• I started playing a multiplayer game, I realized nothing was working correctly, went to the option, everything was unchecked (two mouse button, lots of gameplay options, etc.)
• I re-checked/unchecked everything to have proper parameters… and the only thing not working anymore is: I can’t scroll the screen.
Either with the mouse on the screen border or the keyboard.
With the screen border or not option checked AND unchecked
Windowed or Full Screen.
It just never works.
I verified the files integrity on Steam: still doesn’t work
I uninstalled the game and reinstall: still have the problem
I uninstalled the game and deleted everything AOE2 related (%appdata% files, users/doc files, steam common files, etc.): still have the problem…
I’m a bit stuck and I obviously can’t play at all (except clicking on the minimap hehe)
Just launching any type of game, solo or multiplayer, checking/unchecking every parameters that could influence the UI/Mouse control. Even tried with other keyboard shortcuts, etc.
(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
(won’t help I think )
Thanks a lot by advance !