Can't send organ guns on Christopher de Gama's historical battle since change to portuguese card

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.29985.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
With the new changes to the portuguese cards, the old 2 organ gun shipment has changed to 3 organ on the Christopher de Gama’s scernario, but the added cost of 200 coin makes it impossible to send it, as you don’t get resources nor are there any treasure or hero to collect them.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open Christopher de Gama’s scenario
  2. You can already see the gold cost from the beginning, but liberate villages to get to age 3 and try to send them
  3. No coin

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The card should be changed only for this scenario to the old 2 organ guns one, could be 3 as it is a one time shipment (like the musk, but why is that only once?), but with no coin cost.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

4 Likes

I know that this is an old thread, but as of update 14.3853 this bug is still present. (It’s particularly irritating given how obnoxiously difficult this scenario is on Hard mode.)

This is still a issue of being unable to send Organ Guns in this historic battle it is really frustrating especially when playing co-op with someone who is new to the game or this mission.

@tilanus Hello
Another bug that must be addressed please!

I just finished a game Co-Op game of this historic Battle that I hosted and while it no longer cost coin to send the Organ Gun shipments they didn’t pop out of any Outpost so the shipment is bugged out with not receiving the units when you should. The new update just made things worse for this historic battle.

1 Like

Still an issue in 100.15.59076.0. In both the single player and the co-op version, the Organ Guns card doesn’t do anything.