Capybara Civilization - Prototype

Discuss: Capybara Civilization - Prototype.

Created By: Stark22e

3 Likes

capybara-eating

Iā€™m waiting for the potential update at the end of October before continuing this civ. For stability reasons and maybe it will bring some interesting game mechanics.

6 Likes

Thanks for the best Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition civilization.

Capybara meme aside, your mod reminded me of the time I was playing AOE II and creating a custom stage with lots of Gaia units to use the cheat that allowed you to control them. XD

3 Likes

Itā€™s terrible. Whose idea it was to incorporate censorship on a forum for fans of goddamn RTS PC game series that is 25yo?
A sizeable number of fans of this series are most likely older than a fragile person that decided this place needs automatic protection of this kind.
Slaughtering people? Sure. Seeing the word ā€˜assā€™ or whatever written somewhere? Christ save us :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Sweet wampum! Big Ounce dies!?

1 Like

I understand both positions and I can understand why they put this system, but it is still hateful for people who do nothing wrong, basically the righteous pay for the sinners.

Is my Capi-Bara rusty or is it another language I donā€™t understand? XD

If you allow me to make a few suggestions, I would love for the capybarasā€™ units to be other animals instead of mercenaries, plus the capybaras could have ā€œunpaid human helpersā€ to collect resources for them, obviously with constant supervision from their lovable ā€œmastersā€ Capybaras.

Itā€™s just a suggestion, donā€™t pay much attention to me if it is too difficult to do or deviates too much from your magnum opus.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a reference to The Urban Rescue Ranch YouTube channel. Big Ounce (the obese prairie dog) supposedly dying is a recurring joke.

2 Likes

I opened a thread in the Mod Discussion category:

2 Likes

3 Likes