- Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: crookedyams
After giving a castle the command to attack an enemy’s wall, the castle will switch its target from the wall to a gate that is in range if a unit is added the the beginning of the castle’s production queue. This happens in each of the following situations:
- Adding a unit to an empty queue
- Removing a unit from the front of the queue if there is more than one unit in the queue
- A unit on the queue finishing production if there is more than one unit in the queue
Researching technologies doesn’t seem to be be affected by this issue - only queuing units.
Town Centers are also affected by this issue.
I run into this mostly when castle dropping on Arena.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- In the editor make a castle for player 1
- Make a stone wall for player 2 within the range of the castle
- Add a gate to player 2’s stone wall also within the range of the castle
- Start the game and instruct player 1’s castle to attack player 2’s wall
- Create a unit from player 1’s castle
- Observe that castle switches fire from player 2’s wall to player 2’s gate.
Here is a video: https://i.imgur.com/06CjkfS.mp4