- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.58326.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Certain existing mods have become incompatible for multiplayer play, despite being deemed compatible before. This seems to affect certain graphical mods, including official mods obtained from events.
Two official mods I have noticed to be affected are:
- Winged Hussar
- Spring Event Mods Pack 2022
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time (ALWAYS)
Pre-requirements: must have obtained “Spring Event Mods Pack 2022” and/or “Winged Hussar” mod
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open Tools → Mods
- Witness that the mods “Spring Event Mods Pack 2022” and/or “Winged Hussar” don’t have multiplayer compatibility icon.
Multiplayer-compatible graphical mods should not become incompatible for no reason. Especially official mods obtained from events.