Change Indian Flag ASAP!

So… This was a previous concern that was addressed in vanilla, that the Indian flag was incorrect, for many cultural and controversial reasons.

And hence it was changed to the yellow flag, but it seems DE seems to make the same mistake.

And the new flas also, as a designer point of view, it doesn’t seem great either. So i hope devs would change it back ASAP.

1 Like

what controversy?

i think the new flag is better: Category:Flag of the Mughal Empire - Wikimedia Commons
It is more in line with historical color and design.

3 Likes

yes! this is a grave issue ! action must be taken ASAP. and the flag should be changed to the previous ones or something else. the current flag is very debatable in a normal persons view. and doesnt represent the factions wisely and not the country at all.

1 Like

As an uneducated westerner who might be accidently sparking a violent debate. Why is the new flag offensive? Is it due to the Mughal empire not being originally from India? As they were originally foreign invaders from the Timurids?

1 Like

I am guessing a bunch of Hindutva nationalists are triggered because the period of the game just happens to coincide with the time of the Mughal empire. Best to ignore them…

1 Like

lol…

lol…

If you have something of substance to contribute, please go ahead. Otherwise please take your bigotry elsewhere.

1 Like

Stay on topic of the change suggestion without personal insults.

1 Like

[PryingIvy454910]
Nah I’ll stay right here thanks, you can take your bigotry elsewhere.

No. I put forward the argument. You offered nothing but bigotry. You can drop the act.

Closing this topic because the personal insults persist and useful discussion on the suggestion has ended.