'Change payment option' 3 months later

Thfk is this? I just got an email saying 'hi blabla we cant take your payment u made 21 december 2017.
Why? The preorder was PAYED FOR and 3 months later it’s refunded? Okay lol. Fix ur ■■■■ microsoft.

They charge a week or two in advance of the release date when it is a pre-order, not when you place the order. I just got my email 30 mins ago about being charged for the game.

So you need to check the payment method (credit card) and make sure it is current and correct.

Hi Shadow, from what I understood, they charged me when I preordered and now they ‘need’ to refund me because I currently have no money in my account (which will be 204norwegian krones when it’s cancelled/should be anyway) so… yeah

That being said, I have the receipe of the purchase and the money was charged from my account. Payment was via Paypal.

@Exemplis said:
Hi Shadow, from what I understood, they charged me when I preordered and now they ‘need’ to refund me because I currently have no money in my account (which will be 204norwegian krones when it’s cancelled/should be anyway) so… yeah

Did they really charge you back then? Was the price of the game withdrawn from your account? As @xxSHADOWRUNNERx already said, for pre-orders they don’t charge you until shortly before release, which in your case seems to have failed because there isn’t enough money in your bank account.

@Exemplis said:
That being said, I have the receipe of the purchase and the money was charged from my account. Payment was via Paypal.

So they really did take the money back then and refunded it now? Then you could just pre-order again, as you should have enough money with the refund.

Sounds like a good loophole to get into early access programs. Preorder it, make sure there’s no money in the account by the time release rolls around. Free access to an incomplete game, muhahahaha!

ok what now to do since payment didnt go through first time, got the mail went to bank, yea there wasnt enough money (i bought another game and did not really know 10 day period policy from MS).
ok now money is there but i see game like i purchased it already just not available in Ms store…
What do i have to do now to pay the game?

Anyone advice? Thx

Forgot to say when i click in MS store preorder button it takes me to window of the game and there i have only options to play, not preorder…???

@KindaMike11111 said:
Forgot to say when i click in MS store preorder button it takes me to window of the game and there i have only options to play, not preorder…???

Well, then the pre-order seems to have worked :lol: They’ll want their money eventually, though, I guess :grimace:

Maybe you’ll have to uninstall it to get the pre-order button back.

@justastupidman said:

@KindaMike11111 said:

Well, then the pre-order seems to have worked :lol: They’ll want their money eventually, though, I guess :grimace:

Maybe you’ll have to uninstall it to get the pre-order button back.

Well no uninstall option either…i just do not know…

Open Apps & Features (or something like that) in your System Settings and uninstall it there

@justastupidman said:
Open Apps & Features (or something like that) in your System Settings and uninstall it there

well i just did that thinking maybe and now i am downloading game 17GB or something…lol
Obviously i have game even though i did not pay for it( i had the money when preorder tho)…
i just dont get it lol what kind of system is this…

@KindaMike11111 said:

@justastupidman said:

well i just did that thinking maybe and now i am downloading game 17GB or something…lol
Obviously i have game even though i did not pay for it( i had the money when preorder tho)…
i just dont get it lol what kind of system is this…

Congratulations to your free game :lol:

@justastupidman said:

@Exemplis said:

So they really did take the money back then and refunded it now? Then you could just pre-order again, as you should have enough money with the refund.

Was my bad. I had thought the payment went through when I ‘bought’/preordered the game, cus thats how its been done in retail stores. It did get charged and a thankyou mail from MS for the purchase. My bad guys #salt

Looks like you couldn’t pass the scenario without paying tribute :slight_smile:

@Penelinfi said:
Looks like you couldn’t pass the scenario without paying tribute :slight_smile:

Oh indeed!