Changes I would like to see in the future

I tend to write a lot, too, and figure most of my posts get glossed over. But I do usually try to format them in a way that could help anyone who wants to try and read them. Sometimes time-constraints make it impossible to format how I like, though

I admit (sorry to say) that I glossed over the OP because there wasn’t enough formatting for my tastes, to break things up into more digestible chunks.

Formatting attempts were made which is nice and not always common (bold sections, A), B) C), etc.), but I think more could help, like bulletpoints (use an asterisk *) and nested bulletpoints (put two spaces before an asterisk, I think), numbered lists if needed, and things like that which indent things here and there. It’s too bad the A) B) C) didn’t auto-indent as some forums do at least with lowercase ones.

I admit, though, I need to write less. Not always easy when there’s so much to say :confused: :smiley: I will try.

The forum, itself, doesn’t always help with making things more readable. Quote blocks are definitely one thing that the forum should auto-indent, imo, like the old site used to do:

1 Like