Cheater desyncs games when losing

I just played against someone who instantly desync’d the game when I got an early advantage on him (he lost two villagers very early in the game), so I took a look at his match history and found that he has done it frequently whenever he was in a losing position. Here’s a screenshot:

Safe to say he got a report from me, but I wanted to post here to get the direct attention of the developers.

5 Likes

This has been an issue for a year and still no fix.

Do the players lose/win elo accordingly though? Because according to my winrate it counted as a win so I’m not sure if it’s a way to get around losing elo actually

I thought they had at least made it so that the desyncers were the ones “losing” the match so that there is no benefit to doing it.

@SavageEmpire566 send a message to this guy

On it! Best way is definitely in game but when you do see repeat offender I am happy to escalate.

Thanks, all!

Hey @hoppiity! Could you help us track down the offender by contacting support with your Steam ID/Gamertag and the approximate date/time of your match? It would be much appreciated!

Game is pretty much unplayable right now with desyncs, malian trade abusers, and terrible match making conqs and diamonds queing as predmade vs silver and gold randoms. even if you do get a game its decided in the lobby with the vast skill difference of the teams

1 Like

Hey @hoppiity! Could you help us track down the offender by contacting support with your Steam ID/Gamertag and the approximate date/time of your match? It would be much appreciated!

Hello @SavageEmpire566, I’ve submitted a ticket with the details. Thanks!

2 Likes

Totally agree. Those practices ruin the experience. I’m thinking of leaving the game until they fix these issues.