Cheater

Hi, i am Knolte. I want to report the player now called TM Knolte for desynchronizing games when he is losing, analyze his replays. He crashes the game avoiding the sum of points for the winner and takes away the points for the loser. This is your aoe2.net profile: AoE2.net
He’s usurping my name now. I played with him two games and the same thing happened in both…

Technically, not supposed to call players out in the forums. Recommend you use this link…

It’s actually funny we now have a obvious cheater ranked 22nd.
And you can’t even evade him :D.

1 Like

I send directly email to AoE support about cheater - even provided recorded game and I got banned for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

your account in aoe2 De got banned for sending an email to aoe support?

Yep, probably someone at dev team banned me instead of a cheater.
I explained it here.

:hushed: Oh, sorry to hear. Maybe was just an accident like you say. Good luck!

Thankfully, just few minutes ago I got reply. My account is unbanned and cheater is gone.

2 Likes

Apparently cheaters only get banned for two weeks? The current cheater deleting people’s starting TCs, even on pro’s streams, was already banned once supposedly…

That surprised me as well. I mean, if some kid downloads an aim bot for a game, I can understand a two week suspension for a first offense. But, I would think more blatant use of a multiplayer cheat across multiple matches would cause a game permaban. Gone. You can’t play this game online anymore.

If another cheat occurs on that account, I would then expect the entire account (including all games) to be permabanned.

That being said, I actually think it would be funnier to have the label [cheater] beside the player’s name and that they could not win even if the opponent resigned. Put a banner up on the opponent’s screen saying ‘The player xyz has been identified as a known cheater. Play as long as you like. Regardless, you will automatically receive the victory.’

1 Like

And, have it constantly play the ‘you can resign again’ sound on the cheater’s game.

Let’s just see what the next ban length is. Will beggar belief if it’s not permanent.

Better. The cheater label would be useful for matching cheaters against cheaters in a separated queue with long queue times.

2 Likes

Hahah same thing was suggested for PUBG, a queue that matched cheaters vs cheaters, that would be brilliant! Unfortunately the devs have no sense of humour and never do these things lol

Another suggestion is to create some sort of software that could blow up the cheaters pc! :smiley: lmao

Wow, looks they removed that cheater from the ladder.
Must be really heartbreaking for him to get that close to rank one, but punished right before reaching it.

F

The real question is whether they’ve banned him permanently or not 11

https://aoe2.net/#profile-76561199218793656

here’s another one

Known cheaters should maybe have their game permachanged so that every time they click their Town Center, it rings a bell, like in the AoE4 Tech Stress :rofl: