Cheaters

this video shows only the standart cheats in game like: tuck tuck
and it works only when you click enable cheats.

The video was of a ‘ranked’ TAD game, so my point still stands :slight_smile:

Cheaters in AOE 3 DE are more then in the old AOE 3…

Played 5 Ranked matches only in 1 Ranked match there was no cheater with this ■■■■■■■ Cheat Eninge…

The One who was without cheater i have lost -.- because a 2 Team mates quit xD after 30 mins ( conection error )

atm i deactived Crossplay and play without steam player because the cheater wave comes from steam.

I have expired Ed it too. In the original aoe 3 in multiple player it was possible to cheat on basically any uni, or Ressource without causing any desncy. Very frustrating… One time someone cheated half the map full of trees. It was actually hilarious…

I am playing the de steam version and haven’t noticed any hard core cheater nor any disconnects in all my 3v3. Actually I was the only one who’s game crashed a few times at launch but never anyone other in my matches… But crashes good extremely rare with the latest patch.

I have seen soneome abusing the Japan consulate infinite dmg exploit thought. But its not hacking since all you need to do is go into isolation again and again.

2 Likes

cheaters can be on custom games too, even if i ban a cheater another will come
its not a solution for this,

2 Likes

i dont know what anticheat devs are using.
But next time take a video bro

1 Like

Let’s see a single video/link produced that shows evidence such as an online game in AoE3DE without cheat codes enabled, that does these things (like spawning units, spawning truck, etc.) and avoid out-of-sync, by these same mentally braindead who can barely even type a single coherent sentence, and claimed in multiple posts that it happens.

What is your end goal, I wonder? Are you as the posters all angry that people in various RTS games beat you fairly, and so you’re trying to pretend that cheating is an issue there? I wonder what retardation is on display here.

You claimed it’s possible, let’s see a direct link, video evidence, and/or instructions so it can be fixed as soon as possible! I’m waiting.

1 Like

Let’s see a single video/link produced that shows evidence such as an online game in AoE3DE without cheat codes enabled.

You’ll be very hard-pressed to find a game which doesn’t have cheats for multiplayer. It’s a well known fact that the chinese go out of their way to make cheats for pretty much any multiplayer game you can think of.

Even if they’re not in right now, one of the many problems with quicksearch is you WON’T BE ABLE TO AVOID CHEATERS.

The community used to blacklist cheaters from lobbies. We can’t do that anymore with quicksearch. This quicksearch system is doomed to fail the second cheaters get in(if they havn’t already) and when the mods & development support stops. Arguably both of those things may happen sooner than we would like.

Also a lot of the time cheating is much more ‘lowkey’ than monster trucks. Mainly you’ll see a extra villager appear, map hacks and spawning units from the japanese dimayo(since you can’t tell if that’s cheats). These kind of cheaters will be almost undetectable from replays or mod intervention because of their covert nature. It’s mainly something the community will notice and take action on, rather than the devs.

You claimed it’s possible, let’s see a direct link, video evidence, and/or instructions so it can be fixed as soon as possible! I’m waiting.

If you search on google “update 01 - redone inf. Resources,” (WITH the quotation marks) you’ll find the link.

Film it: Online, no cheat codes, no out of sync. Why type so much? If it’s such a problem then show it works & blur your name out if needed.

The link you gave works in singleplayer and is outdated (and anything that does the same effect). In multiplayer, it causes out of sync and the game will end for all players. I’m asking you to demonstrate it online.

1 Like

thats legit what i asked above and no one is providing any video or replay to show how someone cheated on them :smiley:

if someone legit cheats on me the first thing ill do is to post the replay or a video here but there is none in any of the posts here hmm…interesting isnt it ?

1 Like

ah btw when i aged at 2:50 with the inca in ffa game and went in his base at 3:10 with army he called me cheater so u can imagine what the people are about above :smiley:

1 Like