China over pop Villers

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #:
    Build your Town center
    make 99 vills
    age up to age 5 with 11 villls
    china with get 110

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

• OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: This allow players to get more vills on treaty games and with this maximize a higher economy remember that the max vills its 99, we do have other vills over pop in game ( treaty metas )

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. MAKE TCS
  2. Spawn all your vills
  3. age up to age 5 with more 11 vills

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: The vills should not spawn, and maybe be in hold until you have the cap for that vills

This is not a bug, these are intended game mechanics for the civ.

3 Likes

so why you can do with some civ and not with others, have other civs with similar mechanics like US

Incas More 4
aztecs you have a card that give you 10 vills but you cant use, even if you have 98, so need to have a balanced , and not just one or other

Generally speaking weaker factions have a higher vill/pop limit to make up for weak units. The reverse is true for other civs like Japan and Dutch with lower vill limits.

2 Likes

thats is not true, just put aztec against china

And the units from iro are far from been week

Aztec are an extremely weak faction right now. Even with the latest buffs their treaty game is not good.

Haudosaunne have some solid units, the problem is the very good ones cost wood and in treaty you run out of wood very quickly. If they had a way to generate wood like factories or swap the wood costs to coins like Aztec they might see more play.

I dont thonk that, at least on treaty. Aztecs have the best economy/military of natives. They are the fastest farming food and coin and their units arent coin heavy. On the other hand we have Haud, they have fur trade but thats not enough, they gather too slowly and they are wood depending like incas but without inf. Wood.

Not sure about best eco of the native civs. Inca can outclass them pretty hard with how fast their food gather rates are and the Inca houses generating an absurd amount of food in treaty games. Also do not forget the infinite food to coin card, that is an insanely good card. Inca units I feel are significantly better than Aztec ones. Mind you I have not played either of them since they got motors so I am slightly outdated with playing them.

Hey. I used to have 20 more vills. So 119 vills more before. And is not a bug is china super economy power.

This has been around since October 2007 and is not a bug. In the original version, 20 extra villagers could be won. They slowed it down.