CHINESE LOCALIZATION IS A HORRIBLE DISASTER!

So are Chinese players not important?
There’re lots of wrong translation in Chinese,I know u may continue to use the traditional Chinses version of the translation.Maybe u don’t have a direct contact with simplified Chinese translation , so i can understand it and bear it,
BUT,AS A CAMPAIGNS PLAYER,I HAVE TO SAY,
CHINESE LOCALIZATION IS A HORRIBLE DISASTER , WHO LEADS THE CHINESE LOCALIZATION MUST BE FIRED NOWWWWWWWW!!!
The dialog also continue to use the traditional Chinses version of the translation , BUT , the subtitles are reworked , so the subtitles and what the actors says often don’t match , especially the Lakota campaign “SHADOW” .
Almost all the Chinese voice in SHADOW is horribly wrong and doesn’t match the subtitles . I don’t even know where the voice comes from . But when there is a lack of Chinese voice , the English one and subtitles are completely matched .
This kind of localization team have no reason to exist . AGE3 can’t compare with AGE2 is not an excuse for not being serious about localization, you are so dedicated to the localization of AGE1 and AGE2 , why can’t u do this on AGE3 ? Or did we give less localization suggestions in the beta test ?

2 Likes

…i think so…And use Chinese will make your game stuck

Fire the leader of Chinese localization team!
they must pay for their laziness and irresponsible!