Chinese Villages "Gatherer" display shows number of incorrect units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When Chinese villages are under siege, they display the number of units attacking the village as “gatherers”.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Not sure.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Take a Chinese Village.
  2. Attack it with units. (In my case, muskeets)
  3. Click the Village to see the “Gatherer” number.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Well the “Gatherer” display is for livestock so it should show the number of livestock that are being fattened.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Heey @PaperBull510975, thank you for this report. We’re now tracking this issue.

I mean thanks for trying to fix that, but that has been there since legacy, for all buildings that have " gatherers " on it. Mills, Plantations, shrines, etc.
I doubt there is a viable fix for this…

The legacy game is old. There were a lot of bugs in it. I doubt they can’t be fixed.

It’s still the same game engine. Alot of things, that were in the legacy game are still in this game.

Yeah, I know. But they a lot more resources and opportunity now to fix bugs that were left in the original game.