City not showing in world view of game

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Unable to view my buildings and sometimes the other player buildings in the world view in the lower right of the screen. This just started in December. This happens in individual play and during campaigns.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. unable to reproduce

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
See all my city buildings

:arrow_forward: IM

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

You have the military minimap mode turned on. In the very bottom right, see the picture with the axe? Click it, because right now, I’m pretty sure it is only showing military units. Especially as it says “Cavalry: 1”, denoting the number of military units of each type that you have. Just cycle the minimap until it is back to regular mode and your problem should be fixed.

Well ■■■■, I’ve been playing for years and never turned off the button. Must have been a fluke.

Thanks Conqueror753!!

You’re welcome. You may want to mark this as resolved if your problem is fixed, so that the devs don’t waste time checking an issue that is no longer a problem.