Civ Concept: Korea (The third version I have seen)

I have a set of Home City cards here. Let me know some thoughts. They are a very vanilla set of cards, but the fun begins when the others start coming through. Getting Immigrants AND two TC wagons for free in Age IV right off the bat is a fun idea, right?

Royal Treasury
• 3 Villagers (I)
• INFINITE 2 Villagers
• 4 Villagers (II)
• 5 Villagers (II)
• 8 Villagers (III)
• INFINITE Crates of 300 Food (I)
• Crates of 600 Food (II)
• Crates of 700 Food (II)
• Crates of 1000 Food (III)
• Crates of 1600 Food (IV)
• INFINITE Crates of 300 Wood (I)
• Crates of 600 Wood (II)
• Crates of 700 Wood (II)
• Crates of 1000 Wood (III)
• INFINITE Crates of 1400 Wood (IV)
• Provincial Kilns: Ships 1 Consulate Rickshaw and 100 Experience. (I) [Civil Servants]
• Hanwoo Beef: Ships 5 semi-fattened Cows and enables them to be trained at the Seodang. (I) [Selective Breeding]
• Mugyo: The Seon Monk and Yangban each get +50% Hitpoints and Attack. (I) [Soron]
• 2 Pet Tigers: Ships 2 Axehilt the Tame Tiger (I).
• 4 Pet White Tigers: Ships 4 Wagner the White Tiger (II).
• 1 Town Rickshaw (III): Ships 1 Town Rickshaw and raises Town Center build limit by +1. [Imperial Bureaucracy]
• 2 Town Rickshaws (IV): Ships 2 Town Rickshaws and raises Town Center build limit by +2. [Immigrants]

1 Like

Back after several weeks with more cards! These are the fun ones–the military shipments!

Fortress
• 8 Gakggun (II)
• 11 Gakggun (III)
• INF 10 Gakggun (III)
• 22 Gakggun (IV)
• 8 Salsu (II)
• 12 Salsu (III)
• INF 11 Salsu (III)
• 6 Daeduyin (II)
• 7 Daeduyin (III)
• 11 Daeduyin (III)
• INF 10 Daeduyin (IV)
• 16 Daeduyin (IV)
• 7 Naegeumwi (III)
• INF 9 Naegeumwi (IV)
• 7 Pyolgigun (III)
• 8 Pyolgigun (III)
• INF 11 Pyolgigun (IV)
• 4 Chetamja (III)
• 5 Chetamja (III)
• INF 5 Chetamja (IV)
• 8 Chetamja (IV)
• Control-the-Ranks Method: Hand Infantry gain +15% HP. (II)
• Muyejebo: Hand Infantry get +15% all actions damage. (II)
• Eighteen Fighting Methods: Hand Infantry gain an additional 12% to HP and all actions damage. (III) [Disciplined Naegeumwi]
• Three-Layer Formation: Light Infantry gain +8 Line of Sight, Light Infantry gain +10% to all actions damage. (II)
• Orientation to the Military Arts: Ranged Infantry gain +20% HP. (II)
• Journey to Massachusetts: Ranged Infantry and Hero gain +15% HP and +15% to all actions damage. Enables Surgeons at the Hall of Worthies. (III) [Disciplined Daeduyin]
• Repelling Volley (III) [Disciplined Pyolgigun]
• Balhae Revanchism: Geomsabok cost -20% Coin to train, Ranged Cavalry gain +15% HP and +15% to all actions damage. (IV) [Honored Chetamja]
• Gwangmu Reform: all Unit Upgrades are 5% cheaper. Sends 2 Military Rickshaws. [Honored Daeduyin]
• American Weapons: Heroes can now build Arsenals. Advanced Arsenal Technologies enabled. (IV) [Honored Pyolgigun]
• TEAM 3 Hwacha (III) [Disciplined Hwacha]
• 2 Hwacha (III)
• Hyojong’s Rearmament: Ships 2 Hwacha and 2 Castle Rickshaws (IV) [Honored Hwacha]
• 2 Wan’gu (IV)
• 2 Bullangi (III)
• Siege Hitpoints (III)
• Siege Attack (III)
• Siege Combat (IV) [Composite Bullangi]
• TEAM Island Siege: Artillery gain +4 Line of Sight, +0.2x damage against Frontier Fortifications. (IV) [Honored Naegeumwi]
• Russian Advisors: Ships 14 Pyolgigun and grants Castles +4 Range. (IV)

1 Like