- Start a game with a Gold Mine.
- Heavy Camel Rider available in Castle Age.
- Stone mine locations revealed in map.
- Caravan upgrade is free.
- Camel Riders have +2/+3 pierce armor in Castle/Imperial Ages.
- Trade carts generate gold during the journey rather than bringing the gold back to own Market.
- Tuareg Raider (65f, 65g) - Songhai unique camel unit with attack bonus vs. cavalry and unique units. (Stats without upgrades: HP: 120, Atk: 7, RoF: 2, Speed: 1.45, Upgrade to Elite Tuareg Raider: 880f, 860g, Attack Bonuses: +8 vs unique units, +8 vs cavalry)
- Castle Age: Timbuktu (450f, 430w) - University tech golds cost removed, Monasteries have +5 relic capacity.
- Imperial Age: Camel Corps (1000f, 800g) - Camel Riders deal 50% trample damage.
Missing Techs and Units:
- Infantry: Halberdier, Eagle Warrior Line
- Archers: Parthian Tactics, Elephant Archer Line
- Stable: Paladin, Steppe Lancer Line
- Siege: Siege Ram, Heavy Scorpion, Bombard Cannon
- Blacksmith: Ring Archer Armor
- Naval: Galleon, Cannon Galleon, Dry Dock, Shipwright
- Defenses: Bombard Tower