Civ Level/Decks reset

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.23632.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
My home cities level have been reset at least 5 times now, I main russia and have had them go from as high as level 70 down to 0 at least 5 times.

the level I couldn’t really care less about but it also resets decks and having to make 10 decks over and over again is frustrating.

All the customization for the home city is obviously also lost.

The bug doesn’t just reset 1 civ it resets multiple civs, my ottoman civ was level 80 and now is level 1 despite me not playing ottoman in about 3 months.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
    in 400 hours its happened at different intervals 5 times

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Join scenario match
  2. download map
    3.either leave/get kicked/finish game
  3. low chance civ will be reset (Have a feeling when a game out of syncs it affects it)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Civ would not reset to level 1 default name/decks etc

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

N/a (No point showing you a level 1 civ)

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• new user cannot upload
3 Likes