Civilization Conquest Mod

I have given names to Capital (the starting town center unique building that you cannot built extra) and Town Centers and I tried to be accurate historically as much as possible according to the AOE4’s given timeline for every civilizations and I tried to add the current Campaign Civilization Units and Buildings to currently available Civilizations, some Campaign models are giving “Pre-Cached Model Red Box Error” so I tried to get right of it after lots of testing; but still sometimes it appears for no reason.

When you reach to 4th Age in every civilization, you will access to general units and unique units with extra cost once you upgrade your technology fully, so you will see the empty grids with unit production. The reason why I have done these is because you will still have a chance to defend yourself until the last moment, or you can confuse your enemy with different spawn locations as new front lines to help your advancement. That’s why you need to give importance to expense your territory by building Keep - Castle buildings, Defense Towers to prevent enemy villagers to sneak into your territory to attack you from behind. With this MOD you will experience intense fights, especially against Real Players.

I have added a new feature too. Now you can place ten units (prefer the range attack ground soldier units) on the Defense Wall Towers. And you can make your soldiers to get into the tower from the RED ARROW MARK I have placed on the screenshot - from the ground location. For above door you cannot make soldiers to get in because the game doesn’t have such a feature yet.

NOTE:
Again I started to experience this “No Update issue on the AOE4 Website and In game Modding section”, so this v2.0.4.1 cannot be updated :frowning: I hope that AOE4 Developers will fix it again, I had experienced this issue before too. That’s why my mod’s current version is still on v2.0.3 :frowning:

1 Like