Clans tab is somehow affecting data loading in Lobby Browser, Spectate Games and Leaderboard tabs

Game Version:

• Build: 37650
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Grakao

Issue:

After browsing the Clans tab in Multiplayer, the Spectate Games tab, the Lobby browser tab and the Leaderboard will take forever to load their data.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Click Multiplayer
  2. Click on the Lobby Browser, Spectate Games or Leaderboard tab and wait for the games/leaderboard records to show up. At this point, they’ll be fine and shown up almost instantly.
  3. Now click on the Clans tab.
  4. Go back to the Spectate Game or Lobby Browser to search for games. Now they’ll take a very long to time to show up, even if you click on the refresh button or reset the filters. If you go to the Leaderboard tab, it will also take a very long time to show its data again.

After a while, all the tabs go back to normal once again. If you quit the game and restart, the issue will also be lifted (until you click on the Clans tab again). If you never click on the Clans tab in your current session, this issue will never happen and the aforementioned tabs will work just fine.

ATTACHMENTS:

PS.: This issue is not new and might be affecting the game since march, just never cared enough to post about it before (since the clan system is not that great and not necessary in my opinion anyways).

PS2.: The issue does not seem to affect the Ranked Games tab or Ranked Queues in any way, or else I would’ve noticed it by now (it is the game mode I play the most).

1 Like