Come on Devs and MS! When a new patch? There are several pending things!

Not sure if AoE1 was only created to release a Trilogy but there definitely needs to be new patches made and more features have definitely got to be added. Also, we should have the Writing technology become a free technology to research because we don’t want to pay to see our allies’ line of sight.

5 Likes

That allies can see each other can be set during match creation.

1 Like

That’s a good idea because then, we can be already seeing our allies right at the beginning of the game.

This is not an idea but a current real option.

Is there still something there? :thinking:
Redirecting...

Wird verarbeitet: Screenshot_20220602-165123_Facebook.png …

Doubt it, but if I’m wrong, then great. Right now I’m not playing any Age game currently, but would love to play AOE1DE again when/if pretty important issues get a fix.

3 Likes

theres someone porting a lot of aoe1 units into aoe2de game as a mod. should check it out.

Oh! I didn’t think I’d ever see a comment on this thread again!

Honestly it really does not matter if people comment on this thread unless it’s something directly related to AOE1DE and has to do with its development progress.
In order to not make my comment uninformative, here’s a screenshot of the depots page for this game showing the last time it was updated (beta + final build) as of now:

You can check the status of the game’s development by opening the link I shared. If the builds are still referred as 6464341, then nothing changed since update no. 46777.

3 Likes