⌛ COMING SOON! Age of Empires II: DE October Update!

Wheelbarrow and hand cart where not working properly before. Now will work as intended

He didn’t mention any civ balance

No civs balances were mentioned in the vedio

Can’t wait for the event!

doesn’t mean they aren’t going to happen, they could easily just be holding back the surprise.

The phrasing sounds like they are coming in the November update, which is disappointing, but fine.
Maybe they couldnt fix a bug or two from the balance changes, and need more time to solve it.

When will spectators be able to see in-game chat for live games? Could this be a toggle in setting up the lobby? When will the profanity filter be optional? These are things that the community has asked for from the beginning, and there still seems to be no indication of acknowledgement, let alone work, on these issues.

Sometimes too much change can be a bad thing.

1 Like

Changes We wish to see in October patch:

• Palisade walls cost 3 wood instead of 2.
  • Balance changes to Khmer, Saracens and Indians.
  • Improve Pathing and game performance.

Hmmmm…3 wood cost for Palisade walls? I can get around that. Players do sometimes spam too much palisade walls.

1 Like

Yes indeed. I don’t want too much changes, I just want that the game get’s updated and improved regularly with thought-out changes which will make the game better and keeps it interesting in the long run.

1 Like

Nerfing their elephants would be a good idea. I still think their Onager should be removed because their unique unit are capable of cutting down trees and imagine an army of Ballista Elephants cutting down a dense of trees. This is where the Onager isn’t needed and therefore the Khmer should no longer have the Onager. Their Parthian Tactics needs to be removed and so does their Heavy Cavalry Archer (Now as I’m wanting their Cavalry Archer to be removed, I’m particularly calling for the removal of their HCA).

How do you earn the musketeer skin?

Buy AoE3DE or:

Thank me later.

1 Like

Buying it alone unlocks the musketeer skin?

Never mind I see it now. You have to earn the imperial age achievement in AOE 3 DE

1 Like

Portuguese need a buff i immediately!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.