Compartamos Barajas/Let's share Decks

al menos contra la ia en experto me resulta bien xd, pero contra humanos tampoco es que falle demasiado

1 Like

India supremacy deck

Std deck for almost scenarios. Maybe add in Royal Green Jackets vs Musk based civs.

For a tp start in a def matchup, the Good Faith Agreement deck

Anti-water deck

2 Likes

You reminded me, I need to update some decks.
As I said, it’s a standard thing, and at that time I liked the mantles much more than the cavalry combat improvements, because at that time I was ranked too many brits, dutchs and russians, I preferred to tank damage and have a siege than to kill cavalry imo. But nowadays I think mantles can be removed and replaced with more HP for cavalry, it’s more standard. And well, the improvement of farms I usually agree with the foundation ceremony to obtain all the improvements of gathering quickly, in that aspect the nats are at a disadvantage, they do not have them in the market but in the farms and plantations. But hey, it can also be removed and replaced with a military card if you’re going for militaristic FF.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input!

2 Likes

I saw this deck from a youtuber and I found it interesting.

This is my inca deck for a fast fortress.

2 Likes

Italia

Lombard boom

I’ve been trying it with the sheep card 1st, it has a tech you can get for an extra vill and once all the sheep are fattened you can pump all that food in the lombards, also your davnced politician card still arrives before you age up.

1 Like

Interesting, I usually have another strategy. If the map doesn’t have much food I usually create another architect to build corrals. :smile:

1 Like

Are those age 4 musketeer shipment good?

1 Like

Depends on the situation, but if you’re interested in playing it safe, trade them for the 19 crossbowmen. :smile:

2 Likes

Yo recientemente para el dlc europeo,me hice barajas de equipo para todas las civs y me gustó bastante como quedaron…

2 Likes

Incas

Native Rush (Mapuches)
It’s not a deck that can work on every map, but it’s fun to use the Mapuche to harass and overwhelm your opponent.

Original Version:

New Version:
Note: Add units for an initial defense and remove cards that are not strictly necessary.

Info:
With the new system of native settlements we can gain experience to have shipments to spare and purely use the Mapuche to make an Intense Rush in Age II, this deck is almost a Mapuche revolution, but dependent on the map and financed by the Incas. :laughing:

2 Likes

I build my decks for terrain types, if there’s a lot of open land and not many trees then I choose a deck optimised for cavalry. possibly with livestock focused economy since those maps have lots of hunts so I bank the excess food with livestock.

But if it’s a map with forests and natural barriers and such I go for an infantry based deck.

2 Likes

My new deck of treaty for Ottomans (although I don’t play treaty due to technical limitations and poor internet XD).

Remove the livestock cards and infinite wood. What do you think?

1 Like

I’m not a huge treaty player myself but you may want to consider having a different card than the infinite 9 evzones in age 2. They do not get the age 3 and age 4 nat upgrade so they are missing 60% worth of upgrades. Maybe the infinite great bombard shipment could be a good alternative since they don’t have a build limit. Otherwise looks like a good deck to me :slight_smile:

I consider this to be a temporary bug (I think). If it’s just a bug, then in theory it would be a good card.

I would like them to change ‘9 INF Sufis’ to ‘9 INF Bereveres’. It will be more practical and more useful in the treaty.

Add church tech to boost your heavy infantry; 9 inf Janissaries that will become nizams after tech. Food to wood trade card in order to build a lot of stuff and artillery. Remove extensive fortifications, useless for europeans; evzons and cav archers.

1v1 Supremacy Deck

• INDIA
    Versatile enough deck for 2 and 3 age play with a 4 age boost has a different boom logic than 1000 wood decks.
    Alternatively for game where it will end up later.

• SPAIN
    Deck versatile enough to play in 2 and 3 ages, I don’t have eco cards to have more units, in 1v1 that’s what matters, I prefer 700f and rarely even #### when I do a xbow and pike rush or double rax musk rush. You can do a bit of all the strategies with this deck (except FI, ATP or Logistician), if you want you could add Spanish gold in 3 ages or an advanced arsenal in 2 ages or an economy card in 2 ages / 1 age.

2 Likes

Previously buffed Janissaries vs. Cavalry, but now only triggers Nizam Riflemen. I don’t think it’s worth that much. However, now the shipments of the imperial age arrive faster.

Also considering that it allows you to train 15 of them, the 9 nizam card loses relevance. Also for now the letter is obstructed by the limit of 15 nizam.

I used this card before in the old AOE3, but in very long games I feel that it becomes somewhat useless. I would like this card to have infinite use.

He used the strategy of a windmill boom, but in games with friends where there was naval combat. Gives you an overwhelming amount of wood.

Gives 25% hit points to walls, but I don’t know if it’s worth it. I would exchange it for infinite bombard or 300 infinite wood.

Evzones just need to automatically improve with each advancement of age to make them a worthwhile card.

By archers you mean Sufi allies? Sufi allies I would exchange for infinite berevers. I hope listen to me.