[Compilation] obsolete/underpowered european cards

Advanced dock delivers a dock cart:
Captura de pantalla (434)
This would give a better viability to this card, since apart from improving the dock, it doesn’t really do much else. So I propose that in addition to the current benefits, send a dock wagon and increase the resistance points by 15-20%.

Shipment of 1000 - 1200 infinite wood for all civilizations:

Although some see a balance problem with this in NR mode, I don’t see it because it is a metropolis send after all, and if you send this, it means that you did not send ‘infinite native allies’.

Another way I have thought of is that infinite shipments of age 1 (300 food / wood / gold) improve their quantity with each advance of age. For example:

Age 1 -300
Age 2 -300 (to avoid abuse by the Spanish logistician)
Age 3 -500
Age 4 -1000
Age 5 -1200

Shipment of church / mosque / monastery:

Send a church wagon and also absorb the hero upgrade that allows them to have a scout dog, or the Indians to train tigers. This is one way I propose to make hero upgrades workable. This would be useful on maps where there are good treasures such as yukon, yucatan, araucania or great plains. Now instead of being a separate shipment, it will be enabled in the church at a cheap price, since the shipment alone does not seem like a very good investment.

Advanced Market Shipping:
In addition to its current benefits, it makes trade routes grant + 10-15% resources. This card is not really very useful, so it could do more.

Just as the advanced arsenal provides more military upgrades, the advanced market would provide 4 additional economic upgrades available for the age of fortresses, converting 4 cards into upgrades:

After investigating ‘traps’, enable the ‘furrier’ upgrade.
After investigating ‘circular saw’, enable the ‘sawmills’ upgrade.
After investigating ‘amalgamation’, enable the ‘hardware store’ upgrade
After investigating ‘blunderbuss’, enable the ‘pioneers’ upgrade

I think this would be useful for supremacy, since supremacy focuses more on natural resources, but shipments from the metropolis tend to be villagers, supplies, and troops more than anything else. They will still require a card and would improve the card itself. It would also give an improvement in the collection of berries that you rarely see used.

More details on how this card could be more useful: Rework to the markets

The ‘Admiralty’ card now reduces shipbuilding time and ship shipments from the metropolis arrive faster. Instead of making upgrades cheaper, it makes boats cheaper by 10-15%:
Captura de pantalla (436)
I think that this way the card would be more viable.
Move to age 3.

Move some cards to other ages to alleviate the stresses in the age 2 slots.

There are many important cards at age 2, but they don’t need to be there. This layout would help games in ‘treaty’ mode, as many times you have to discard some cards just for this reason.

Extended fortifications: Move to age 1, I see no problem with that.

Battlefield construction: Move at age 3-4, since its use is for more advanced games.

Plantation and mill improvements:

Why are there so many at age 2? The mills cards can be moved at age 3, and the plantations cards at age 4. In supremacy, ‘Royal mint’ and ‘refrigeration’ are usually used, since they improve the collection of many sources. Other cards only improve specific crops.

Some "new" cards for ancient civilizations

Improvements to some native related cards:

Many cards that in principle should improve alliances with natives are practically useless, so I propose the following improvements:

Improvements of some cards related to natives:

Native Lore: On top of the current buffs, adds a passive experience income of X.XX/s for the rest of the game.

Native Treaties: In addition to its current benefits, it gives you a cart that can build a native embassy. Embassies give more experience when building them.
Note: In case you haven’t already allied with a tribe before this card arrives, it will give you the corresponding warriors once you build the trading post the first time you actually build the trading post.

Blood Brothers: In addition to the current benefits, the natives from the metropolis arrive faster and are also able to enable some of their improvements in your native embassy.
Note: In this case we will have to enable native cards as a shipment from the metropolis to civilizations that do not yet have them. We could also enable this card for civilizations that do not have it.

Improvements of some cards related to natives (Asians):

(These are not European cards, but they are almost equivalent to the previous ones)

Native Learning: On top of the current buffs, adds a passive experience income of X.XX/s for the rest of the game.

Native Alliance: In addition to its current benefits, it gives you a cart that can build a native embassy. Embassies give more experience when building them.

Native Crafts: In addition to the current buffs, add an export X.XX trickle for each native village you control.

Note: They would vary by civilization depending on how strong they can be, because for example the US has some of these cards and the improvements suggested here could make them very strong, but remember that these are general proposals.

[Suggestion–rework] Natives or minor factions

7 Likes