Confucian Academy is not generating the Flying Crows

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I don’ know if this is caused by mods, but I want to report anyway in case it isn’t. I played as the Chinese for the first time ever in an AOE3 game and after I’ve built the Confucian Academy, it never generated the Flying Crows.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. See if this is caused by mods
  2. If not play as the Chinese
  3. Build the Confucian Academy

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Generating Flying Crows

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Did you have free pop-space available?

This is a pretty common issue with free building generated units.

1 Like

Well it was the first wonder I’ve built to advance into the next age. I always have population space available. It didn’t generate the Flying Crows. Or did you meant the population mod? That mod never works somehow.

1 Like

Hello! Like the other friends on this post said, most likely you did not have the population space required. Try this again with your mods disabled, and if it still occurs, send us your save game if you can. Thanks!

The population mod caused this problem. It was not updated by the person or didn’t supported by the game. Although there is no population mod, that works in the game. Even when they are up to date. The building and population limit is restricted.

Hi @DedeKorkut93636! Glad you managed to solve the issue :+1: