"Connection lost attempting to reconnect" during most games (I still have internet connection)

One every 3 games I play ends in the game server crashing with this message. Every single time I immediately alt tab to open a web browser and I still have internet connection. Is this common now? How stable is the games multiplayer right now? Does anyone else notice this? Do the servers need maintenance?

Edit: I tend to play team games, 3v3s and 4v4s. Are team games crashing for anyone else?

I have a 1gb internet connection, there is no wireless involved in my connection. And yet sometimes it says ‘waiting for other players’ and then ‘failed to connect’ and I get kicked back while waiting for a match in 1v1 ranked. Sometimes it won’t work again until the next day. Other times, I just exit the game and wait ten minutes and then it works again. I am guessing that there is some problem trying to connect to the person on the other end, and by waiting, that person exits the que and then you can connect to the next person.

It is happening the same to me. I’m using windows 10. I play in brazilian server. The first hour of a match is ok. But after that it starts losing connection and reconnect continuously.
This problem started recently.